In preparation for the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive here in Europe, we made a few more adjustments already to comply better with regulation:
- If you as client request to see our data about yourself, we can send you an email with records about you in customer database.
- If you like to get an export all emails related to you from our email application for a client, we would export them in Apple Mail as PDF.
- We got contracts for data handling with domainfactory (website hosted), Olark (website chat) and a few others.
- We got our records of processing activities done.
- Created an encrypted database to log emails we send, so we can tell people what emails we sent them.
- Our privacy officer is me, Christian Schmitz.
- The Olark chat is now only loading, when you click on it, so they can't track you if you don't use the chat.
Anything we may have missed so far?