|The Real Studio Developer Conference is the biggest Real Studio event of the year! At the 2013 event you can attend informative educational sessions, network with your peers, gain industry insight and even enjoy the magic of Disney!|
The Real Studio Developer Conference will take place April 24-26, 2013 in Orlando, Florida, one of the top recreational and conference destinations in the world! The conference will be hosted at the Holiday Inn Downtown Disney, which boasts excellent amenities including free high speed internet, an on-site restaurant and bar, brand new 32" LG HDTVs, a zero-entry pool and an on-site game room, and is walking distance from Downtown Disney.
Register now to save $100!
Still not sure if you want to attend? Here are 10 reasons why you should!
- Learn from 30+ educational sessions about topics ranging from object-oriented programming basics to databases, the MonkeyBread Software Plugins, Real Studio iOS, Web Edition and tips for the new IDE. There are sessions for every level of Real Studio programmer. If you are new to Real Studio we have some great beginner-level sessions to help you get started or if you are a Real Studio pro, you are sure to learn something too!
- Hear directly from Real Software Founder and CEO, Geoff Perlman, during his keynote about what's new at Real Software, our product direction, and there are sure to be some secret announcements only for conference attendees!
- Talk directly with Real Software engineers, who are eager to learn about what you are doing with Real Studio or hear your feature request directly!
- Meet your peers at two exciting networking events geared to introduce you to that person you've talked to for years on the NUG or forums! We will gather for dinner on the 3rd floor deck of Fulton's riverboat for a networking dinner the first night and then we'll engage in some friendly competition (and dinner) at Splittsville on Thursday evening.
- See demos direct from Real Engineers during their sessions (yes, they are ALL doing a session on their area of expertise!) and catch major sneak peeks you won't see anywhere else!
- Since Orlando is one of the top conference and recreational destinations in the world, it is easy and inexpensive to fly to!
- We've arranged a steal of a hotel room rate (109USD) and Disney Theme Park Discounts. Real Studio and Mickey Mouse... what more could you ask for?
- This year we are doing a code battle! Attendees participating in the Gaming AI Battle will go head-to-head in this session. It should be exciting, so come and watch them battle to the death!
- BKeeney Software is doing a Training Day before the conference to help you get in conference-mode and learn from the experts about third party tools (utilities, controls, and libraries) to extend your app and database applications in depth! Learn more.
- Anything can happen! At the 2008 conference, Geoff Perlman played the drums (yes, there's video here), we "mocked" Back to the Future with comedians, Master Pancake ("Remote Debugger!"), who knows what will happen this year! It's sure to be full of surprises, lots of fun and lead to great opportunities!