- Apps that do not comply with the Mac OS X File System documentation will be rejected.
For example if you have code inside to write registration values like days left for trial to a hidden file on the file system.
- All REAL Studio applications which include PPC code will be rejected, so upload an intel only built.
- Apps that present a license screen at launch will be rejected.
Do not forget to disable any EULA dialog on first launch. Especially as you, the developer, don't see it as you have maybe the 1000th launch.
- Apps that exhibit bugs will be rejected
The bug can be to show Demo as text there.
- Linking to libcrypto.dylib without /usr/lib is not allowed.