A few updates on our European Xojo Conference, 24/25th October in Cologne.
- We now have over 50 attendees on the list.
- The number of countries reached 12:
🇩🇪, 🇬🇧, 🇳🇱, 🇫🇷, 🇨🇭, 🇺🇸, 🇬🇷, 🇸🇮, 🇦🇹, 🇮🇹, 🇺🇦 and 🇪🇸.
- Dana Brown, Director of Marketing at Xojo Inc. will join our conference and give a session about marketing your own apps.
- Today we send reminders to previous attendees.
- We got featured in the Xojo newsletter. Thanks Xojo Inc!
- The schedule is now nearly complete and arranged. Speakers can still sign-up and then we can move things around a bit.
- The offer for free-tickets for young developers is well received. The deadline is over, but we just got a query from a student to be added and we may grant an extra ticket there. If you know someone who may not be able to pay the ticket and should get the chance to attend, please let us know!
- Recently we published two blog articles:
Things to do in Cologne beside our conference and European Xojo Conference FAQ.
More details and registration on the conference website.