New in this prerelease of the 7.5 MBS FileMaker Plugin:
- Improved speed of some routines to avoid black script list in workspace. Due to delay, macOS didn't wait for drawing to finish and showed black buffer.
- Enabled CoreLocation and CLGeocoder functions for iOS.
- Added WordFile.Append.
- Changed ImageCapture to better handle device disconnect while scanning.
- Changed PDFKit preview rendering for Mac to not rotate preview to be consistent to FileMaker showing the PDF.
- Improved OCR.WriteToPDF to reduce font size if needed to make sure words are not too wide.
- Added help menu entries for macOS to go to our website.
- Added shell functions to asynchronous running where you get a script trigger when done.