Recently we put some work into improving our plugins aside from adding features or fixing bugs.
- We improved plugins to avoid false positive virus scanner alerts. Some virus used similar code for AES encryption, so we changed our a little to not match the signature for the virus.
- We fixed a few things for future RS 2012r1 release. Thanks Real Software for testing with plugins and reporting problems to us, before thousands of users run into those problems.
- We fixed problems which triggered Real Studio precompilation far more often than needed.
- We sign our Mac plugins now with our Apple Developer certificate in order to make them more trustable. You can overwrite this signature if you like when signing your app for Mac App Store.
- We also sign our Windows plugins with our Monkeybread Software certifiate now in order to make them more trustable, especially to all those Windows virus scanners which sometimes rate unsigned code being suspicious.