This weekend we had a big task: Convert all 1500 Real Studio projects to current Real Studio versions. This is a big task. I can automate this to a certain level, but this different dialogs which can show up when you load a project or compile it. So we did:
- Converted projects to Real Studio 2011r4.
- Replaced pict files with png files.
- Updated editfields to textarea/textfield.
- Updated statictext to label.
- Made sure all projects compile with Real Studio 2011r4.
Also we verified that more than 5300 example code snippets in the help do compile.