Every year someone asks for Runtime Revolution. Of course, if a company would call and say "We order the function x for Runtime Revolution", I would start and write them that function. But in general is there an interest into plugins for Runtime Revolution?
The plugin API for Runtime Revolution has this features. You can
- declare custom commands and functions
- send messages to current card
- evaluate expressions
- get and set global variables
- get and set local variables which includes access to key/value dictionary and arrays
- get and set fields by name, index or id.
- redraw images by name, index or id.
- declare classes, modules or controls
- pass arrays or dictionaries as function parameters
- access image objects directly
So is there someone who has interest? And especially companies who want to order custom plugins?